I’m a typographer / UX designer from Germany living in Tokyo. I’m working at a development powerhouse as UX guru and consultant. This site is intended mostly as a creative outlet for things I don’t get to do at work.
- Why Cultural Appropriation Isn’t a Thing September 6, 2017
- How Japanese Writing Works September 5, 2017
- Firefox On macOS – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly August 3, 2017
- Shadywoods Character Studies June 22, 2017
- Shadywoods Sketch June 22, 2017
- The Mac is Back – in Black* June 22, 2017
- Spaceship 3rd June 12, 2017